Process substitution into loop

Grail Dane grail69 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 15 00:00:41 UTC 2011

Hi Cristian
Thanks for your less than helpful reply.  had you have bothered to RTFT (last T for thread)you would have seen that I am already aware of the fact that when invoked as sh thatbash will follow the POSIX standard and that the below was merely for demonstrating theresults so that when compared with the upstart script it shows that it still is using shinstead of bash even though I have compiled it as such.
grail