Upstart helpers (abstract jobs and event aliases) for Oneiric

Marc - A. Dahlhaus mad at wol.de
Fri Jun 10 16:09:37 UTC 2011

Am 10.06.2011 10:14, schrieb James Hunt:
> On 08/06/11 17:04, Marc - A. Dahlhaus wrote:
>> I'll try to implement it over the next weekend and test if it works out
>> as expected...
> Hi Marc,
>
> Great! Thanks very much for the offer. No pressure, but I really need a solution to this problem
> relatively quickly for the next Ubuntu cycle.

When is the deadline?

I think i should get a draft implementation of the internal init parts
ready over the weekend. For the initctl parts i have to look about what
is needed to get all commands fly with an alias value instead of JOB...

> I'm more than happy to help out with this work if
> required of course. Maybe we could chat next week about this plan?

I'll be around on #upstart (as wraiden) during CEST evenings...

Marc