Merge of Ubuntu Natty features into Upstart

James Hunt james.hunt at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 7 16:55:59 UTC 2011

Hi All,

FYI, I have now merged into lp:upstart ([1]) all the patches posted to this list over the last few
days. I'll update the Upstart Cookbook hopefully tomorrow to reflect this...

The lp:upstart branch now reflects what will become the 1.3 release (probably in the next few days).

Regards,

James.

---------

[1] - There is an archive branch representing lp:upstart just prior to the merge "just in case":

lp:~upstart-devel/upstart/archive-20110607-v1.2