Upstart does not print the Process ID of an application launched from a script section

Laszlo Papp djszapi at archlinux.us
Mon Jan 17 16:03:43 UTC 2011

Hi,

My issue is that when I try to enable the "--verbose" boot
command-line option then I do not get this kind of messages (we
discussed on Friday): Jan 14 14:52:49 deathspank init: tty6 main
process (8557)

pre/post-start/stop executions are still with no PID.

Do you have any idea why I cannot find those lines for further parsing
? Thank you in advance, really !

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp