[systemd-devel] Designing a scheduler interface

Michal Schmidt mschmidt at redhat.com
Tue Apr 19 10:03:20 UTC 2011

On 04/18/2011 11:04 PM, Stef Bon wrote:
> 2011/1/17 Lennart Poettering<mzkqt at 0pointer.de>:
>> possible is via xattr support in procfs and cgroupfs.
>>
>> Anyway, as mentioned, I am not really ready to discuss this now. Sorry
>> of that might sound disappointing.
>>

> Why do think anyone is disappointed, by you not reacting? Do you
> really think that????

Since the original message called for some cooperation with systemd and
systemd-devel was CC'd, it was only logical to assume that a response
from the systemd developer was expected.

> I'snt it a bit arrogant to think this?
>
> In my opinion people are can be disappointed by the way we are treated
> by another, not by what we do or don't.
>
> I've been called arrogant before, but you are really king here!
>
> Hale king Lennart!

Lennart's response consisted of 4 informative paragraphs and a closing
apology for not being yet more helpful.
In what universe is this considered arrogant?

Michal