Using upstart on CLFS

Grail Dane grail69 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 07:50:10 BST 2010

Well I am hoping if I keep banging away here someone will assist or point me in the right direction :)
So I have taken the scripts below from an alternate install of a distro called Sourcemage, which boots just fine,and supplanted the scripts to my CLFS system.
Good or bad my machine bombs on the first 2 scripts to be lanuched: hostname and mountall
The boot screen stop at the following errors(showing last several lines):
VFS: Mounted root (ext2 filesystem) readonly on device 8:1.Freeing unused kernel memory: 400k freedFreeing unused kernel memory: 1588k freedhostname used greatest stack depth: 4440 bytes leftinit: hostname main process (757) terminated with status 1mount used greatest stack depth: 4248 bytes leftEXT2-fs (sda1): error: ext2_lookup: deleted inode referenced: 213133init: mountall main process (756) terminated with status 8
I have attached said scripts
Again any help would be greatly appreciated
Cheersgrail