Job having multiple dependencies

R Achten r_achten at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 09:07:33 BST 2010

Thanks for the quick reply; nice that it'll be solved in the new branch. Unfortunately we'll keep using 0.6.3 and won't be able to update. I've worked around the problem by creating a task that checks the dependencies and explicitly starts ServiceA. This task will be started if any of the prerequisites have changed (so start on (started ServiceC or started ServiceB)). This suffices for now :)

Regards, Rein