How to add "not equals" in start on condition for a job

Sandeep Puddupakkam (spuddupa) spuddupa at cisco.com
Tue Apr 20 22:49:46 BST 2010

Scott,
We are using 0.5 + a few patches. I should have mentioned that in my
previous email.
I was looking in the release notes for 0.6.5 and see that this is fixed
using 513035.
How do I get the patch for this fix so that I can apply it to 0.5 that
we are using? Usually the diffs are attached to the Bug.
Don't see them in this one.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/upstart/+bug/513035

I can download 0.6.5 and look for the diffs. Is there an easier way?

Thanks,
Sandeep