Upstart Development

Matthias Urlichs smurf at smurf.noris.de
Fri May 29 13:22:37 BST 2009

Hi,

Garrett Cooper:
> >> Wikis are nice places for specifying things -- if they have a Discussion
> >> page that looks like a discussion, instead of yet another wiki page,
> >> and/or if they have a RSS feed that shows page changes.
> >>
> >> I'm working on one that can do that, in fact. :-P
>
> Do you have an IRC bot to record the discussion?

Depends where the discussion happens. My wiki implementation will have a
comment chain / mailing list attached to each page.
You also can file-attach an IRC log.

Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf at smurf.noris.de
v4sw7$Yhw6+8ln7ma7u7L!wl7DUi2e6t3TMWb8HAGen6g3a4s6Mr1p-3/-6 hackerkey.com
 - -
There is an old time toast which is golden for its beauty.
"When you ascend the hill of prosperity may you not meet a friend."
		-- Mark Twain