Upstart 1.0 development branch

Scott James Remnant scott at netsplit.com
Wed Apr 15 08:45:24 BST 2009

On Tue, 2009-04-14 at 10:03 -0700, Saravanan Shanmugham (sarvi) wrote:

> Do you have any idea when it will be available for others to work on.
>
> I ask, because I hear you say initial release in June below. But during
> the conference you also mentioned that you will be making
> quicker/monthly releases with a 1.0 in June.

Actually I said that 1.0/0.10 is targeted for Linux Plumbers this year,
and that the first release of the code intended to *become* that was in
June.

Upstart 0.5.2 is overdue at this point, it's taken longer than I
expected to re-engineer some of the core code - I found obscene numbers
of bugs in the process.

Scott
--
Have you ever, ever felt like this?