Upstart 0.5 Are We There Yet?

Alex Smith alex at alex-smith.me.uk
Sat Jan 19 07:47:09 GMT 2008

On 1/18/08, Scott James Remnant <scott at netsplit.com> wrote:
> > 4.) Define runlevels/profiles using files. Wasn't Alex hacking on this?
> >
> Yeah, dunno how far he got though?

Eurgh, I hit reply instead of reply to all in my mail client so the
mail just went to Michael.

Anyway, there is a branch there but it's now completely outdated, I
think it was based on 0.3.7 or something. Unfortunately I can't even
remember the format of the profile file so the branch is pretty
useless now. it'd be best to just rewrite from scratch. IIRC, it
worked OK, but the way I did it was a bit of a hack.

Thanks,
Alex