IRC meeting

Rob Ubuntu Linux rob.ubuntu.linux at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 29 16:41:34 GMT 2007

On Nov 29, 2007 2:55 PM, Ismael Luceno <ismael.luceno at gmail.com> wrote:
> El Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:07:26 +0000
> "Rob Ubuntu Linux" <rob.ubuntu.linux at googlemail.com> escribió:
>
> > On Nov 29, 2007 5:36 AM, Ismael Luceno <ismael.luceno at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> Very little in initng is about what the user's requirements are, we
> don't have to stop just because we've reached the point where we
> satisfied the user's needs.

Shame, there are actually real problems and issues for projects,
package developerrs and maintainers of systems; solving those will
ease progress of the whole environment.

Some strong underlying concepts, abstractions with power; can make
that progress.  Any number of little features, chosen because they're
technically possible to implement without the difficult task of
thinking about the environment the program serves, will not be as
useful.