multiple instances of the same script?

Hervé Fache Herve at lucidia.net
Sat Mar 10 17:32:44 GMT 2007

Probably nothing new, but I suppose this means that partition(s) checking
needs be done one by one by whatever script is called when a new drive is
detected?

Paul said upstart received an event for the drive and not for each
partition, so that would make things just work with the current upstart I
suppose.

I am not an expert, so I wouldn't want to waste your time conjecturing on
this list though...

Hervé.