Help with respawn

Johan Kiviniemi netsplit.com-upstart-devel at johan.kiviniemi.name
Thu Apr 19 08:02:43 BST 2007

On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 08:08:32AM +0200, Matthias Urlichs wrote:
> I just wanted to checkout the latest version in Launchpad to see how
> easy it would be to add that feature, and noticed that the last bzr
> upload was five weeks ago.

> Scott: ?

Scott must have been quite busy with the approaching release of Ubuntu
feisty. Since it was clear the planned new Upstart functionality wasn’t
going to arrive in time for feisty anyway, i assume more urgent things
have been prioritized above the development of Upstart.

As feisty is going to be released today (yay!), i guess we’ll see more
progress with Upstart in the near future. :-)

Sincerely,
--
Jοhan Kiviniemi  http://johan.kiviniemi.name/