Fwd: Re: please consider splitting off sysvutils

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Tue Sep 5 10:06:43 BST 2006

Scott: FYI...

This really made me happy. Especially in the light of my previous
blog post :)

Now on to the others...

Thanks Petter!

----- Forwarded message from Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry.com> -----

tags 385722 + patch
thanks

I'm positive to splitting these tools off into their own package.  I'm
unsure about the effect this will have on debootstrap and the
debian-installer, so I post the patch here first, for review.

It is based on the code in sysvinit version 2.86.ds1-14.1ubuntu7 from
ubuntu.

<patch follows, snipped>

----- End forwarded message -----

--