Slight, maybe problem.

Stu Glaser stuglaser at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 20:52:15 GMT 2006

Could we allow services to be dependent on state?

Network is a (virtual) service, and apache should only start when the
network is running:
when network
OR
with network

This could also cause apache to stop when network is no longer running.

Allowing both state and event dependencies could also blur the line
between tasks and services.  A task depends on an event and starts
only when the event is triggered.  A service depends on a state and
can restart whenever the state requirements are satisfied.

-Stu