[Bug 979117] Re: dgetlp crashes
Launchpad Bug Tracker
979117 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue May 29 08:33:53 UTC 2012
This bug was fixed in the package ubuntu-dev-tools - 0.142
ubuntu-dev-tools (0.142) unstable; urgency=low
[ Stefano Rivera ]
* mk-sbuild: Support kmod, when checking for overlayfs availability.
* pbuilder-dist: improve bash_completion for *.dsc files. Thanks Maarten
Bezemer. (Closes: #670924, LP: #770529)
* check-mir, check-symbols, grep-merges, pbuilder-dist-simple,
setup-packaging-environment, submittodebian, ubuntu-iso:
Do enough argument parsing to handle --help (LP: #988009)
* dgetlp: Require a UTF-8 locale, or it'll crash when displaying errors
* pbuilder-dist: Don't try to enable -updates for Debian testing
* pbuilder-dist, pull-debian-source, pull-lp-source, requestsync,
reverse-depends, submittodebian, syncpackage:
Handle outdated distro-info data. Fall back to sane defaults where
possible. (Closes: #673957)
* backportpackage: Avoid uploading orig tarballs if they are already present
in the destination PPA (LP: #691897)
* Allow mk-sbuild to be run by root if a configuration file exists
* backportpackage: Allow unsigned backports (LP: #992739)
* update-maintainer: Add a function to restore the original maintainer.
- Update sponsor-patch to use the new API resulting from this change
* submittodebian: Revert Ubuntu Maintainer mangling, and re-build the source
package before diffing. (LP: #902233)
[ Evan Broder ]
* backportpackage: Add -c, --close flag to include a changelog closer.
* backportpackage: Switch to ~ubuntu12.04.1-style version numbers
instead of ~precise1, to make our version numbers more future-proof.
* backportpackage: Pass -v to debuild with last published version
number. This matches the way backports have traditionally been
generated by archive admins.
-- Stefano Rivera <stefanor at debian.org> Mon, 28 May 2012 23:35:52
** Changed in: ubuntu-dev-tools (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of MOTU,
which is subscribed to ubuntu-dev-tools in Ubuntu.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the universe-bugs