[Bug 885514] Re: backportpackage should prompt to cleanup directories from past build failures
Launchpad Bug Tracker
885514 at bugs.launchpad.net
Thu Mar 29 12:37:09 UTC 2012
This bug was fixed in the package ubuntu-dev-tools - 0.140
ubuntu-dev-tools (0.140) unstable; urgency=low
[ Stefano Rivera ]
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3, no changes needed.
* Update machine-readable copyright Format to 1.0.
* pbuilder-dist: Use the same chroot, whether the system-architecture was
the supplied architecture or was chosen by default (LP: #943435)
- Prompt to delete existing workdirs (LP: #885514)
- Support a BACKPORTPACKAGE_UPLOAD configuration/enviornment variable
- New packages from non-free or contrib go into multiverse (LP: #935643)
- Catch SeriesNotFoundException and display a friendly error (LP: #963888)
[ Daniel Hahler ]
* ubuntutools/archive.py: use ProxyHandler in _download_file.
This makes use of the system proxy (e.g. http_proxy).
* pbuilder-dist: Do not force default value for `--aptcache` argument
[ John S Gruber ]
* Don't use --override-config with operations other than update.
-- Stefano Rivera <stefanor at debian.org> Thu, 29 Mar 2012 00:01:40
** Changed in: ubuntu-dev-tools (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of MOTU,
which is subscribed to ubuntu-dev-tools in Ubuntu.
backportpackage should prompt to cleanup directories from past build
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the universe-bugs