[Bug 918231] Re: backportpackage does not support Debian release links "testing" and "unstable"
Launchpad Bug Tracker
918231 at bugs.launchpad.net
Thu Feb 16 08:58:09 UTC 2012
This bug was fixed in the package ubuntu-dev-tools - 0.139
ubuntu-dev-tools (0.139) unstable; urgency=low
[ Stefano Rivera ]
* syncpackage, backportpackage, sponsor-patch: Use -nc when building source
packages. Avoids needing build-deps on the build machine.
- Determine the task from the UDD branch.
- Support syncs of new packages.
- Support syncs from a non-default series (LP: #931644)
- Check for dependencies that the package doesn't Depend on. Recommend
dput, lintian, patch, quilt. (LP: #846385)
* Re-add dgetlp. Still needed for downloading source packages from +queue.
- Export DISTRIBUTION and ARCHITECTURE as well as DIST and ARCH. Thanks
Alessio Treglia. (Closes: #659060, LP: #423609)
- Pass DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS through (LP: #685786)
* reverse-depends: Now that Debian is supported server-side:
- Convert Debian release aliases to codenames.
- Default to the devel release of the vendor distribution.
- Provide transitional reverse-build-depends wrapper to help users
discover reverse-depends. (LP: #910420)
* backportpackage: Map Debian release aliases to codenames (LP: #918231)
[ Evan Broder]
* sponsor-patch, requestsync, syncpackage: Add a config variable for -k
-- Stefano Rivera <stefanor at debian.org> Wed, 15 Feb 2012 17:21:39
** Changed in: ubuntu-dev-tools (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of MOTU,
which is subscribed to ubuntu-dev-tools in Ubuntu.
backportpackage does not support Debian release links "testing" and
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the universe-bugs