[Bug 547925] Re: [requestsync] Extract Ubuntu delta from changelog for bug description
Launchpad Bug Tracker
547925 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sun Sep 11 06:35:40 UTC 2011
This bug was fixed in the package ubuntu-dev-tools - 0.131
ubuntu-dev-tools (0.131) unstable; urgency=low
[ Stefano Rivera ]
* doc/requestsync.1: Correct default value for REQUESTSYNC_SMTP_SERVER
* import-bug-from-debian: Bugs are filed against source packages in Ubuntu.
* Debian source publication records are all Published now, not pending
- Add nice error messages to gpg-signing code, rather than simple
assertions (LP: #537288)
- Extract current Ubuntu delta from changelog entries and provide for
editing (LP: #547925)
- Don't parse the entire changelog, to avoid bumping into past illegal
version numbers (LP: #727314)
- Iterate over changelog blocks rather than using Changelog's private
* LP: #806633:
- ubuntutools.update_maintainer: Don't use strict changelog parsing
- sponsor-patch: Perform strict validation on the first changelog entry.
- Software Sources isn't on the Administration menu, post Gnome 2
- Use apt-get rather than aptitude.
* Removed get-build-deps, mk-build-deps -ir is equivalent (LP: #158108)
- Add quiet option to silence downloading.
- Use wget-style progress bar (fixed width) (LP: #845787)
* Bump python-debian B-D and Depends to 0.1.20 for unicode Changelog
* backportpackage: Use absolute path of workdir when test-building.
[ Colin Watson ]
* syncpackage: Fix typo.
[ Benjamin Drung ]
* ubuntutools/requestsync: Follow PEP 8 naming conventions.
-- Stefano Rivera <stefanor at debian.org> Sat, 10 Sep 2011 16:48:23
** Changed in: ubuntu-dev-tools (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of MOTU,
which is subscribed to ubuntu-dev-tools in Ubuntu.
[requestsync] Extract Ubuntu delta from changelog for bug description
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the universe-bugs