[Bug 842217] Re: [requestsync] does not ignore duplicate bugs of done requests
Launchpad Bug Tracker
842217 at bugs.launchpad.net
Thu Sep 8 14:55:47 UTC 2011
This bug was fixed in the package ubuntu-dev-tools - 0.129
ubuntu-dev-tools (0.129) unstable; urgency=low
[ Colin Watson ]
* syncpackage: Convert to new LP API, with --no-lp available for the old
style of operation.
* syncpackage: Require -f/--force option to overwrite Ubuntu changes.
[ Jelmer Vernooij ]
* Remove several tools not specific to Ubuntu that have been migrated to
lptools (LP: #708886):
- get-branches (renamed to lp-get-branches)
- grab-attachments (renamed to lp-grab-attachments)
[ Stefano Rivera ]
* syncpackage: Show changes to be synced when performing native syncs.
* syncpackage: Check the sync blacklist.
* syncpackage: Support --bug (extra bugs to be closed by the sync) with
native syncs. (Bugs are closed one individually, via the API, post-sync)
* dgetlp, submittodebian, 404main: Use unicode strings for literal strings
containing non-ASCII characters (LP: #836661)
* Recommend pbuilder | aptitude for get-build-deps, and exit with an error
if neither are installed (LP: #799368)
* get-build-deps: Tell aptitude not to follow Recommends (LP: #817500)
* doc/requestsync.1: Document the -C option (LP: #833408)
* ubuntutools.archive: Don't write .dsc files until we pull the entire
source package, just hold it in memory. Avoids littering the current
directory (LP: #838361)
* Run harvest as part of sponsor-patch (LP: #833699)
[ Julian Taylor ]
* requestsync: omit dups when checking for duplicate requests (LP: #842217)
[ Benjamin Drung ]
* sponsor-patch: Default to not upload the package.
* requestsync: Do not crash on user abort (Closes: #637168).
-- Benjamin Drung <bdrung at debian.org> Tue, 06 Sep 2011 14:31:31 +0200
** Changed in: ubuntu-dev-tools (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of MOTU,
which is subscribed to ubuntu-dev-tools in Ubuntu.
[requestsync] does not ignore duplicate bugs of done requests
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the universe-bugs