[Bug 145598] Re: [massfile] remove from u-d-t?
Launchpad Bug Tracker
145598 at bugs.launchpad.net
Fri Oct 28 21:35:12 UTC 2011
This bug was fixed in the package ubuntu-dev-tools - 0.134
ubuntu-dev-tools (0.134) unstable; urgency=low
[ Stefano Rivera ]
* mk-sbuild: Correct typo in variable name. Thanks Laurent Declercq.
* Remove massfile. Neglected and unused (LP: #145598)
* syncpackage, requestsync: Sync from testing for LTSs (LP: #876400)
- Ignore CURRENT blacklisting: it's buggy, and we don't have a good use
- Always display blacklist comments, if they exist.
- Display timestamps for DSD blacklist comments.
- Add --fakesync option, relegating --no-lp to really crazy corner cases.
* sponsor-patch: Compare new sync version to the current Ubuntu version,
rather than itself (LP: #878499)
* sponsor-patch.1: Mention syncs (LP: #882085)
[ Benjamin Drung ]
* syncpackage: Catch user abort.
[ Scott Moser ]
* mk-sbuild: better support apt http proxy (LP: #881654)
-- Stefano Rivera <stefanor at debian.org> Fri, 28 Oct 2011 10:16:15
** Changed in: ubuntu-dev-tools (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of MOTU,
which is subscribed to ubuntu-dev-tools in Ubuntu.
[massfile] remove from u-d-t?
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the universe-bugs