[Bug 876554] Re: Add a who-can-upload tool?
Launchpad Bug Tracker
876554 at bugs.launchpad.net
Fri Dec 9 22:21:12 UTC 2011
This bug was fixed in the package ubuntu-dev-tools - 0.137
ubuntu-dev-tools (0.137) unstable; urgency=low
[ Stefano Rivera ]
* mk-sbuild: Make --eatmydata command line flag actually work.
* Remove dgetlp. No longer needed.
* Use httplib2 everywhere that we do https. The python stdlib doesn't do
- Check for existing backport bugs first.
- Check that there are published binaries (i.e. not stuck in bin-NEW).
* pull-lp-source, requestbackport: Take the latest version from any
non-backports pocket. Implemented by making lpapicache's getSourcePackage
* sponsor-patch: Build a source package for lintian to run on, when not
* sponsor-patch: Check the bug's title, not the task, when determining
source series for syncs.
* mk-sbuild, pbuilder-dist, ubuntu-build: Add armhf.
* pull-debian-source, pull-lp-source: Resolve the source package (via DDE),
if a binary package was requested (LP: #617349)
- Do the report boiler-plate checking in a script that wraps an editor, so
that we only edit the report once, after checking for duplicates.
- rm the tmpdir with a little more force (shutil.rmtree) (LP: #899399)
* New Tools: (LP: #876554)
- ubuntu-upload-permission: Query upload permissions.
- seeded-in-ubuntu: Query a package's seed status. Whether it is on
current daily images and/or part of the supported seed.
* syncpackage: Support sponsorship for native-syncs, now that LP does.
[ Andreas Moog ]
* sponsor-patch: Check permission to unsubscribe sponsors-team (LP: #896884)
* grep-merges: We already require a UTF-8 enabled terminal, so encode
package and uploader name in UTF-8 (LP: #694388)
* requestsync: Give user option to retry in case of temporary error
-- Stefano Rivera <stefanor at debian.org> Fri, 09 Dec 2011 12:59:29
** Changed in: ubuntu-dev-tools (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of MOTU,
which is subscribed to ubuntu-dev-tools in Ubuntu.
Add a who-can-upload tool?
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the universe-bugs