[Bug 532740] Re: [karmic] requestsync should subscribe ubuntu-release for FFe
Launchpad Bug Tracker
532740 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sat Mar 6 03:20:10 UTC 2010
This bug was fixed in the package ubuntu-dev-tools - 0.93
ubuntu-dev-tools (0.93) lucid; urgency=low
[ Scott Moser ]
* rename mk-sbuild-lv to mk-sbuild, support union-type=aufs
[ Emmet Hikory ]
* Support qemu-arm-static -> qemu-kvm-extras-static transition
* mk-sbuild: automatically install qemu-kvm-extras-static if requested
* mk-sbuild: conditionally install lvm2 only for lvm-snapshot schroots
* mk-sbuild: rationalise architecture variables
* mk-sbuild: Generalise --type support and add "file" SCHROOT_TYPE
* mk-sbuild.1: Document the --type argument
[ Loïc Minier ]
* Demote qemu-kvm-extras-static to a Suggests since most people don't build
[ Kees Cook ]
* requestsync: add -C to allow manually adding changelog when missing
* mk-sbuild: clean up and make slight adjustments to new lvm/dir/file logic.
* mk-sbuild.1: update documentation to reflect alternative config file
names for distro and schroot type overrides.
* mk-sbuild, docs/mk-sbuild.1: document DEBOOTSTRAP_MIRROR for good
measure, thanks to Paul Holcomb.
[ Michael Bienia ]
* ubuntutools/requestsync/mail.py: Encode the report to utf-8 before passing
it to gpg for signing (LP: #522316).
* Add support for the other LP service roots (edge is still default)
* Depend on python-launchpadlib >= 1.5.4
* Also check package sets for upload permissions.
* lp-set-dup: Don't crash when accessing private bugs (LP: #525539)
* requestsync: Subscribe 'ubuntu-release' to Feature Freeze exceptions
(updated to current policy; LP: #532740)
[ Michael Vogt ]
* edit-patch: add wrapper around cdbs-edit-patch, dpatch-edit-patch, quilt
to transparently deal with the various patch systems.
[ Colin Watson ]
* lp-shell: Disable default apport excepthook, as this is intended for
-- Steve Langasek <steve.langasek at ubuntu.com> Fri, 05 Mar 2010 19:16:32 -0800
** Changed in: ubuntu-dev-tools (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Fix Released
[karmic] requestsync should subscribe ubuntu-release for FFe
You received this bug notification because you are a member of MOTU,
which is subscribed to ubuntu-dev-tools in ubuntu.
More information about the universe-bugs