[Bug 522210] [NEW] [MIR] libclass-inspector-perl
ivoks at grad.hr
Mon Feb 15 16:52:38 UTC 2010
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: libclass-inspector-perl
1. Availability: all
2. Rationale: The package helps meet
stack blueprint goal. Needed binary packages are libclass-inspector-
3. Security: No CVEs
4. QA: No bugs in Debian, no bugs in Ubuntu. Upstream:
5. UI standards: none
6. Dependencies: All in main
7. Standards: no lintian warnings. Package is packaged with debhelper
and has no patches.
8. Maintenance: simple package, syncs should be enough. There were no
Ubuntu changes at any point.
9. Background information: this package is one of dependencies for new
cluster stack in Ubuntu.
** Affects: libclass-inspector-perl (Ubuntu)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
ubuntu-bugs at lists.ubuntu.com
More information about the universe-bugs