[Bug 398584] Re: failed to uninstall
jeanbaptiste.lallement at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 14:49:24 UTC 2010
*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 222091 ***
Thanks for you report.
The relevant error is:
Setting up snort-pgsql (2.7.0-22ubuntu1) ...
* Stopping Network Intrusion Detection System snort
* No running snort instance found
* Starting Network Intrusion Detection System snort
* /etc/snort/db-pending-config file found
* Snort will not start as its database is not yet configured.
* Please configure the database as described in
* and remove /etc/snort/db-pending-config
invoke-rc.d: initscript snort, action "start" failed.
dpkg: error processing snort-pgsql (--configure):
subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 6
affecting to snort.
It looks like you do not have a database configured. Did you configure
one ? Is it still an issue ?
** Package changed: acidbase (Ubuntu) => snort (Ubuntu)
** Changed in: snort (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Incomplete
** Summary changed:
- failed to uninstall
+ snort-pgsql failed to install : subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 6
snort-pgsql failed to install : subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 6
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
ubuntu-bugs at lists.ubuntu.com
More information about the universe-bugs