[Bug 519359] [NEW] Sync luabind 0.9+dfsg-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
shtylman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 15:49:43 UTC 2010
Public bug reported:
Please sync luabind 0.9+dfsg-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
Updated version of the library from upstream.
Changelog entries since current lucid version 0.8.1+dfsg-2ubuntu2:
luabind (0.9+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New Upstream Version
* New binary package libluabind0.9.0 replaces libluabind0.8.1
* Update watch file to not be confused by release candidates.
* Add repack.sh script to automate repackaging of new upstream releases.
* Update debian/copyright with new copyright information.
* Refresh debian/patches/02_example_cleaning.diff
* Update Standards-Version to 3.8.3
* Register documentation with doc-base.
-- Roberto C. Sanchez <roberto at connexer.com> Wed, 20 Jan 2010 21:55:01
** Affects: luabind (Ubuntu)
Sync luabind 0.9+dfsg-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
ubuntu-bugs at lists.ubuntu.com
More information about the universe-bugs