[Bug 518655] Re: Sync python-glpk 0.1.38-1 (universe) from Debian testing (main)
showard314 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 04:00:02 UTC 2010
** Attachment added: "python-glpk_0.1.38-1~ppa1_amd64.build"
** Description changed:
Please sync python-glpk 0.1.38-1 (universe) from Debian testing (main)
- Why ubuntu changes can be dropped:
- Debian now uses dh_pysupport, and is no longer version dependent nor need $(call py_sitename, $*)
+ Debian package now uses dh_pysupport, no need to call $(call py_sitename, $*).
Also, the karmic version does not work. The debian version, packaged for lucid, installs and imports in python. Tested in Karmic as well.
Changelog entries since current lucid version 0.1.16-1ubuntu2:
python-glpk (0.1.38-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Version compatible with glpk v4.38
-- Joao Pedro Pedroso <jpp at fc.up.pt> Sat, 01 Aug 2009 21:14:15 +0100
python-glpk (0.1.16-4) unstable; urgency=low
- changed section to 'math'
-- Jan Alonzo <jmalonzo at unpluggable.com> Tue, 29 May 2007 04:40:00
python-glpk (0.1.16-3) unstable; urgency=low
- Copy maintainer from control file to make it lint-free.
-- Jan Alonzo <jmalonzo at unpluggable.com> Tue, 29 May 2007 04:30:00
python-glpk (0.1.16-2) unstable; urgency=low
- Build-Depends on versioned make >= 3.8
- Build-Depends on debhelper 220.127.116.11 as per lintian suggestion
- Build-Depends on libglpk-dev greater or equal to 4.16
-- Jan Alonzo <jmalonzo at unpluggable.com> Tue, 29 May 2007 04:23:29
Sync python-glpk 0.1.38-1 (universe) from Debian testing (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
ubuntu-bugs at lists.ubuntu.com
More information about the universe-bugs