[Bug 518317] Re: Please upgrade source-highlight-qt to 0.2.1-0ubuntu1
cesare.tirabassi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 13:06:23 UTC 2010
1. There is no need to move the Name field in copyright
2. You should add a short list of the new features of this release in changelog
3. Versions for source-highlight and libsource-highlight-dev should be bumped in control
4. Pls. make sure that Copyright entries in copyright are properly aligned
5. Few files in this release are missing a copyright header. You should inform upstream.
6. There is at least a new copyright owner to be listed in copyright, there is also at least a new file which is not licensed under the GPL
7. Upstream updated its copyright date to 2010 (at least in one file)
8. Current Standards-Version is 3.8.4
9. I don' t think you have you done any testing of the package? There are plenty of test cases in the tarball and perhaps you will find some problems ...
** Changed in: source-highlight-qt (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Incomplete
Please upgrade source-highlight-qt to 0.2.1-0ubuntu1
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
ubuntu-bugs at lists.ubuntu.com
More information about the universe-bugs