[Bug 501378] Re: cannot be installed
Launchpad Bug Tracker
501378 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue Feb 2 22:42:56 UTC 2010
This bug was fixed in the package fission - 1.0.9+dfsg2-1
fission (1.0.9+dfsg2-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Dmitry E. Oboukhov ]
* Standards-Version bumped to 3.8.4. No changes needed.
* Added Andrea Veri and Benjamin Drung to Uploaders list.
* Uses mozilla-devscripts as build-system (LP: #501378).
* Jar was unpacked (for xpi-pack), so orig.tgz was repackaged,
so I'm bumping up dfsg revision to dfsg2.
* Binary renamed to xul-ext-fission as per pkg-mozext policy, also
setting up a dummy transitional package for a safe update.
[ Benjamin Drung ]
* Indent Uploaders list.
* Drop Conflicts, Replaces is enough.
* Bump Build-Depends on mozilla-devscripts to 0.19.
* Mention Firefox in description.
* Fix obsolete-relation-form-in-source.
* Add debian/watch file.
-- Benjamin Drung <benjamin.drung at gmail.com> Tue, 02 Feb 2010 21:09:26 +0000
** Changed in: fission (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
cannot be installed
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
ubuntu-bugs at lists.ubuntu.com
More information about the universe-bugs