[Bug 515901] [NEW] Sync gridengine 6.2u4-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
jimmy.hedman at southpole.se
Tue Feb 2 08:08:22 UTC 2010
Public bug reported:
Please sync gridengine 6.2u4-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Changelog entries since current lucid version 6.2-4:
gridengine (6.2u4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Build java library bindings. Closes: #544295.
* Fix SPARC FTBFS due to COMPILE_DC not being set.
-- Mark Hymers <mhy at debian.org> Sun, 06 Dec 2009 18:27:28 +0000
gridengine (6.2u4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Bump to Standards version 3.8.3. No changes needed.
* Change to using quilt for patching.
+ Don't set RPATH
+ Move manpage patches into quilt.
+ Move qmon patches into quilt.
+ Move pidfile patches into quilt.
+ Move editor patch into quilt.
+ Move build system fixes into quilt.
* Bump to debhelper compat 5.
* Fix up bad qconf -ae example in README.Debian. Closes: #540041.
* Fix reference to gridengine-exec in README.Debian. Closes: #540032.
* Ship PE examples. Closes: #543643.
* Depends on mailx | bsd-mailx. Closes: #514224.
* Rename internal getline function to sge_getline. Closes: #552833.
* Patch from Mario Lang <mlang at tugraz.at> to use ssh for qlogin.
* Patch from Michael Hanke <michael.hanke at gmail.com> to prevent the init
script from trying to run multiple execds due to a test failure.
* Add Japanese Debconf translation from Hideki Yamane. Closes: #553030.
* Fix typo in gridengine.default. Thanks to Michael Hanke. Closes: #553190.
* Add HPPA support. Closes: #506680.
* Add S390 support. Closes: #488813.
-- Mark Hymers <mhy at debian.org> Tue, 01 Dec 2009 20:15:59 +0000
** Affects: gridengine (Ubuntu)
Sync gridengine 6.2u4-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
ubuntu-bugs at lists.ubuntu.com
More information about the universe-bugs