[Bug 681114] Re: [pull-lp-source] has problems with package versions that contains '+'
Launchpad Bug Tracker
681114 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sun Dec 19 00:20:18 UTC 2010
This bug was fixed in the package ubuntu-dev-tools - 0.108
ubuntu-dev-tools (0.108) experimental; urgency=low
[ Stefano Rivera ]
* lp-shell, import-bug-from-debian:
Use the 'production' LP instance instead of 'edge' (which is going away).
- Fix typo in local archive support, introduced in 0.107.
- Warn user if they run sudo pbuilder-dist (LP: #691999).
* Drop unnecessary debian/pycompat
[ Benjamin Drung ]
* pull-lp-source: Unquote URI to get "+" instead of "%2B" in the file name
* sponsor-patch: Allow updating the build environment if the build failed.
* ubuntu-iso: Exit nonzero rather than crash if a wrong parameter is passed
[ Colin Watson ]
* grep-merges: New tool.
* ubuntu-iso(1): Fix typo.
[ Evan Broder ]
* backportpackage: new script for testing backport requests in a PPA.
* sponsor-patch: Add --update option to make sure build environment is
up to date (LP: #689605)
[ Bilal Akhtar ]
* pbuilder-dist: Override the default build result location if
--buildresult is specified.
* sponsor-patch: Support building with pbuilder-dist.
-- Benjamin Drung <bdrung at ubuntu.com> Sun, 19 Dec 2010 00:57:38 +0100
** Changed in: ubuntu-dev-tools (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of MOTU,
which is subscribed to ubuntu-dev-tools in ubuntu.
[pull-lp-source] has problems with package versions that contains '+'
More information about the universe-bugs