[Bug 195795] Re: what-patch isn't accurate
Launchpad Bug Tracker
195795 at bugs.launchpad.net
Fri Jun 13 19:00:13 UTC 2008
This bug was fixed in the package ubuntu-dev-tools - 0.31
ubuntu-dev-tools (0.31) intrepid; urgency=low
[ Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals (RainCT) ]
- Rewrite the script in Python to make it more robust and faster.
- If cdbs-edit-patch is used, output "cdbs (patchsys.mk)" instead of
just "cdbs" (LP: #195795).
- Add a brief explanation about why sudo privilegies are required
in order to run this script (LP: #194622).
- End with exit code 1 if there's an error.
- Whitelist C# files (LP: #225691): *.cs.
- Whitelist manpages: *.[0-9].
[ Daniel Hahler ]
- Use debian_bundle.changelog.Version for version comparison in
- Fix --lp for Firefox 3 (LP: #208808):
It now tries ~/.lpcookie.txt, ~/.mozilla/*/*/cookies.sqlite and
~/.mozilla/*/*/cookies.txt to find a Launchpad cookie file.
Also added a hint that you can create a valid file, by logging into
Launchpad with Firefox.
- Added confirm loops, which displays the message to be send/posted and
either allows to edit (or forces to, in case of Ubuntu changes).
(LP: #194613, #194615)
This adds a convient edit_report method, which gets used both from the
Launchpad and mail code path.
- Do not fallback to submitting by email, if posting to Launchpad failed.
This hasn't been requested and therefore should not get done.
- post_bug: Catch IOError when setting bug importance (LP: #190061)
- mail_bug: Catch socket.error (LP: #190739)
[ Kees Cook ]
- don't install recommended packages during chroot install.
- allow customization of schroot.conf suffix and LV/snapshot sizes.
- restore previous output behavior, added logic to verbose test instead.
- added details for each patch system report.
- parse .dsc file for required source files.
- switch to GPLv3
* debian/control: add Depends needed for pull-debian-debdiff.
- updated pull-debian-debdiff, which is now GPLv3.
- adjusted Copyright lines to make lintian happy.
-- Kees Cook <kees at ubuntu.com> Fri, 13 Jun 2008 11:43:24 -0700
** Changed in: ubuntu-dev-tools (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
what-patch isn't accurate
You received this bug notification because you are a member of MOTU,
which is subscribed to ubuntu-dev-tools in ubuntu.
More information about the universe-bugs