[Bug 145586] Re: Please remove cl-modlisp from the archives
dktrkranz at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 27 20:33:20 UTC 2007
** Summary changed:
- [UNMETDEPS] cl-modlisp has unmet dependencies
+ Please remove cl-modlisp from the archives
** Description changed:
- Binary package hint: cl-modlisp
+ cl-modlisp has an unmet dependency on libapache-mod-lisp, which has been removed from Ubuntu.
+ Since there is no equivalent mod-lisp package for apache2, this package is no longer usable and should be removed.
- A run of
- LC_ALL=C apt-cache -i unmet | grep ^Package | cut -d' ' -f2 | grep
- -v dbgsym | sort -u | xargs apt-cache showsrc | grep ^Directory |
- sed 's/Package\:\ //g' | grep verse | cut -d'/' -f4
- indicates that the source package cl-modlisp has binary packages that are not
- installable (on AMD64) at the moment.
- Please have a look and make sure it's installable again.
+ It has no rdepends:
+ $ apt-cache rdepends cl-modlisp
+ Reverse Depends:
** Changed in: cl-modlisp (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => New
Please remove cl-modlisp from the archives
You received this bug notification because you are a member of MOTU,
which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the universe-bugs