[Bug 145568] Re: [UNMETDEPS] libapache-mod-filter - removal request
awen at awen.dk
Sat Dec 22 20:14:51 UTC 2007
** Summary changed:
- [UNMETDEPS] libapache-mod-filter has unmet dependencies
+ [UNMETDEPS] libapache-mod-filter - removal request
** Description changed:
- Binary package hint: libapache-mod-filter
+ Removal request
- A run of
- LC_ALL=C apt-cache -i unmet | grep ^Package | cut -d' ' -f2 | grep
- -v dbgsym | sort -u | xargs apt-cache showsrc | grep ^Directory |
- sed 's/Package\:\ //g' | grep verse | cut -d'/' -f4
- indicates that the source package libapache-mod-filter has binary packages that are not
- installable (on AMD64) at the moment.
- Please have a look and make sure it's installable again.
+ This package should be removed from the archive.
+ It depends on apache, which is no longer in the archives. The functionality is already in apache2 by default:
+ "$ dpkg -S mod_filter
+ apache2.2-common: /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_filter.so"
** Changed in: libapache-mod-filter (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => In Progress
[UNMETDEPS] libapache-mod-filter - removal request
You received this bug notification because you are a member of MOTU,
which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the universe-bugs