[Bug 163454] Re: what-patch does not ignore commented lines
daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 6 07:25:05 UTC 2007
ubuntu-dev-tools (0.23) hardy; urgency=low
[ Daniel Holbach ]
* debian/control: bumped python-launchpad-bugs requirement to newest version
and made it a Recommends. All scripts in ubuntu-dev-tools using it fail
gracefully if it's not installed.
- make use of text connector.
- commentary in wiki output.
[ Ryan Kavanagh ]
* Updated requestsync(1) to reflect the addition of the -k <keyid> and
removed a runon in DESCRIPTION.
[ Mathias Gug ]
* Add patch tag in submittodebian.
[ Luke Yelavich ]
* update-maintainer: Exit after displaying usage for --help.
[ Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals (RainCT) ]
- Move warning about changing $COMPONENTS's value to
the right place (it should be displayed if the installed version
of pbuilder is too old, not otherwise).
- Asume action is "build" if no recognized action is passed but
the next argument ends with .dsc (LP: #172940).
- Add "-h", "--help" and "--debug" (-d was already there)
- Cleanup and improvements
- Identify Pete Savage as it's original author
- Change the license to GPLv2+
* AUTHORS, debian/copyright:
- Add Pete Savage, as he wrote 404main
- Ignore commented lines; patch by Daniel Hahler (LP: #163454)
- Update manpage to match recent changes (including those from 0.21).
[ Colin Watson ]
* Add a SYNOPSIS section to submittodebian(1) to clarify that it takes no
* More *roff fixes.
-- Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com> Wed, 05 Dec 2007
** Changed in: ubuntu-dev-tools (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
what-patch does not ignore commented lines
You received this bug notification because you are a member of MOTU,
which is a bug contact for ubuntu-dev-tools in ubuntu.
More information about the universe-bugs