[Bug 173931] Please merge ~rainct/ubuntu-dev-tools/dev revison 43 into ~ubuntu-dev/ubuntu-dev-tools/trunk
Siegfried Gevatter (RainCT)
siggi.gevatter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 15:33:09 UTC 2007
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: ubuntu-dev-tools
ubuntu-dev-tools (0.23) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
[ Ryan Kavanagh ]
* Updated requestsync(1) to reflect the addition of the -k <keyid> and
removed a runon in DESCRIPTION.
[ Mathias Gug ]
* Add patch tag in submittodebian.
[ Luke Yelavich ]
* update-maintainer: Exit after displaying usage for --help.
[ Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals (RainCT) ]
- Move warning about changing $COMPONENTS's value to
the right place (it should be displayed if the installed version
of pbuilder is too old, not otherwise).
- Asume action is "build" if no recognized action is passed but
the next argument ends with .dsc (LP: #172940).
- Add "-h", "--help" and "--debug" (-d was already there)
- Cleanup and improvements
- Identify Pete Savage as it's original author
- Change the license to GPLv2+
* AUTHORS, debian/copyright:
- Add Pete Savage, as he wrote 404main
- Ignore commented lines; patch by Daniel Hahler (LP: #163454)
- Update manpage to match recent changes (including those from 0.21).
[ Colin Watson ]
* Add a SYNOPSIS section to submittodebian(1) to clarify that it takes no
* More *roff fixes.
-- Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals (RainCT) <sgevatter at ubuntu.cat>
Fri, 23 Nov 2007 22:07:58 +0100
** Affects: ubuntu-dev-tools (Ubuntu)
** Changed in: ubuntu-dev-tools (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided => Medium
Status: New => Triaged
Please merge ~rainct/ubuntu-dev-tools/dev revison 43 into ~ubuntu-dev/ubuntu-dev-tools/trunk
You received this bug notification because you are a member of MOTU,
which is a bug contact for ubuntu-dev-tools in ubuntu.
More information about the universe-bugs