[Bug 131561] Please update to latest release (dvgrab-3.0)
andrew at aehunter.net
Fri Aug 10 14:34:46 UTC 2007
You have been subscribed to a public bug:
Binary package hint: dvgrab
Please update dvgrab to the latest upstream version.
3.0 Release Notes
* Add HDV (MPEG2-TS) support (-f hdv)!
* Add USB DV support (-v4l2) (requires linux-uvc/uvcvideo and UVC compliant camera with DV payload support)
* Simpler and more flexible option parsing
* Bugfixes and updated documentation
2.1 Release Notes
* Add feature to not capture/write-to-file when device is paused while in recording mode. This depends upon the device sending timecode as all zeroes while in that state.
* Changed --jpeg-overwrite so it does not generate a redundant filename extension when one is supplied. This makes dvgrab work nicely with Stopmotion.
* Bugfixes with dropped frame counting and quicktime support.
** Affects: dvgrab (Ubuntu)
Please update to latest release (dvgrab-3.0)
More information about the universe-bugs