[Bug 60634] Re: Please sync ivtv from debian unstable.
feenixx at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 20 16:42:23 UTC 2006
Ubuntu package has no changes. Builds cleanly on Edgy pbuilder.
ivtv (0.7.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Ian Campbell ]
* Remove /lib/modules/*/*.modules which are sometimes created during the
module build. These are unecessary since they are created by depmod at
install time. (Closes: 385454)
[ Mark Purcell ]
* broken tar command in debian/rules (Closes: #387162)
-- Mark Purcell <msp at debian.org> Tue, 12 Sep 2006 21:24:31 +0100
ivtv (0.7.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Remove postinst.modules.in since dh_installmodules already adds
the required depmod calls and there is nothing else left.
* Patch 50_non-i386-portability has been merged upstream.
* Update debian/watch for 0.7.
-- Ian Campbell <ijc at hellion.org.uk> Tue, 22 Aug 2006 08:33:01 +0100
** Summary changed:
- Please sync ivtv from debian unstable.
+ Please sync ivtv from debian unstable (contrib)
Please sync ivtv from debian unstable (contrib)
More information about the universe-bugs