[uds-announce] Local advice for dinner

Jeff Lane jeffrey.lane at canonical.com
Wed Oct 31 10:33:19 UTC 2012

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.  The problem as always, is finding
something agreeable to everyone who's going :D but we have lots of
options now.

For those of you who havenen't been to Fields (I've been there twice
now) It's a nice shopping center, and there is a food court on the top
level with fair prices, and a small variety from cafes to fast food
(Burger King and KFC) to sit-down restaruants as well (Italian, Mexican,
Burgers and a Sushi place).

I hadn't had the opportunity to go into the city center yet, so I
certainly appreciate the pointers to different places we could grab a
bite and enjoy an evening walk.

--
Jeff Lane - Hardware Certification Engineer and Test Tools Developer
Ubuntu Ham: W4KDH