[uds-announce] Question about Nexus 7 installation

Steve Riley steve at rileyz.net
Wed Oct 24 21:54:52 UTC 2012

(...already sent to Chris; sending to the list for broader distribution...)

I understand that if we bring a Nexus 7 to UDS, we'll have the opportunity to
install Ubuntu on the thing. A 32 GiB model is due to ship on 29 October, and
I'd much rather get one of those than the 16 GiB model available now. Will we
be able to bring home builds that I can install on the tablet after I purchase
it? Or is it necessary to have an actual tablet with me in Copenhagen?

...Steve