[uds-announce] Lightning Talks! Today at 1400!

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Fri May 11 16:16:22 UTC 2012

Hi everyone, we have one hour of lightning talks today. Each talk will
be 5 minutes long.

The talks will be first come first serve, so you might want to eat
lunch quickly and then head over to the plenary room. We'll get you in
order and then try to get through as many as we can.

Remember it's Friday, so don't show up with something boring, we want
to see broken incomplete things, things that go boom, and things that
oooh and aaaahh the audience. Good luck!

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.