[uds-announce] Keysigning party UDS-Q - Keyring and printouts available

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Fri May 11 00:34:54 UTC 2012

Right on, Geoffrey!  I was thinking the same thing.
That sha256 of your new file checks out for me.

To check my full fingerprint, I generated it from my own keyring using my keyid (33148156) with a leading "0x":

 gpg --list-key --with-fingerprint 0x33148156

and it does match.

Final point: many of us will be trying to fit in dinner before the demo.  So I urge us to start right on time, and not get into a big discussion of the fine points.  That can be deferred to a detailed Q&A / discussion at the end of the meeting, and/or subsequent emails.

Cheers!

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/