[uds-announce] Call for help and interest for a new UDS session

Michael Hall michael.hall at canonical.com
Wed May 9 05:44:57 UTC 2012

On 05/08/2012 02:51 PM, a.grandi at gmail.com wrote:
> HI
>
> On 8 May 2012 14:48, Patrick Dickey <pdickeybeta at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I just checked the schedule, and it's back at the 1705-1800 PDT time in
>> Room 203. Is the time/room locked in yet, as I'd like to attend this via
>> IRC?
> yes I've asked staff to change it back to 17:00 ;)
> Next one who will move it without any notice will be given as food to
> crocodiles :D
>
> (Yeah, I'm jopking :P )

Just so everybody is aware, the Summit scheduler will shuffle things
around to try an accommodate all "Participation Essential" attendees,
this often means that sessions will be moved around.  It is important to
check your daily schedule each morning to make sure you have the latest
rooms and times.

--
Michael Hall
michael.hall at canonical.com