[uds-announce] UDS task cards

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Tue May 8 17:58:35 UTC 2012

At the meet and greet, they said that the blueprint requirement for #2
meant marking oneself as attending two sessions, which I more than did last
week. This morning, they added stickers pretty much randomly without
verifying anything at all. Fortunately, I subscribed to two actual
blueprints later.