[uds-announce] 25 Blank Clipper Cards Available

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Sat May 5 22:08:18 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

We were able to acquire 25 blank Clipper Cards from the kind folks at
AC Transit. These cards can be used for several different transit
agencies in the bay area, we've put some information about them up on
the wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UDS-Q/PublicTransit#Clipper_Card

So if you didn't get one at the airport or otherwise and realize you'd
like one, find me at UDS this week and I'll give you one. You can fill
them up at the 12th Street BART station right near the hotel, and
they're good for 20 years, so you can keep it and use it the next time
you visit! :)

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com