[uds-announce] More parking options in the area

howard dyckoff howarddy at gmail.com
Sat May 5 11:02:20 UTC 2012

Just to be clear for attendees, most parking in downtown Oakland is metered
or 2 hour zones.  Its more than a few blocks to residential areas where
there might be some all day parking.

There is a near by subway [or BART] stop at 12th and Broadway and several
bus lines run along that part of Broadway.  There is also a day time
shuttle bus that runs along the part of Broadway in the City Center area.