[uds-announce] juju charm contest for UDS attendees (win a laptop!) (Correction: Deadline is 9 May)

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Thu May 3 16:24:11 UTC 2012

I got some questions about the charm contest and I would like to say
that the blog post had a typo, the charm contest is open until _9 May_
at 1700 local time. The blog post has been corrected, sorry about
that!

> So Jorge, are you asking us to propose charms for the contest... or to
> actually write one??

Write one, though if you have good ideas about what should be charmed
we wouldn't mind it filed as a bug on launchpad.net/charms

> And this has to be submitted tomorrow?  May 3rd?

May 9th, sorry for the confusion.