[uds-announce] UDS session: User acceptance testing for custom bug listing feature.

Diogo Matsubara matsubara at canonical.com
Mon Oct 31 22:03:26 UTC 2011

Hello,

I've registered and got scheduled for tomorrow (Tuesday) at 11:00 a
session to show the custom bug listing feature Launchpad's Orange
squad has been working on.

The goal of the session is to show you what's been implemented so far,
collect your feedback and hand them over to the Orange squad so they
can adjust course on the feature development.

It's quite a big layout change on how we display bug listings in
Launchpad, so this is a good opportunity to have things fixed before
the feature is released to the wide Launchpad community.

If you know of someone who would benefit of participating on this
session (specially community people), please feel free to forward this
email to them and/or subscribe them to the blueprint.

Here's the link to the blueprint:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/other-p-uds-custom-bug-listing-acceptance-testing

Let me know if you have any questions. See you there.

Thanks!
--
Diogo M. Matsubara