[uds-announce] A/C

Olivier Tilloy olivier.tilloy at canonical.com
Wed Oct 26 15:41:17 UTC 2011

Claire Newman a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Just a heads up when you are packing for UDS to bring a
> jumper/woolly/cardi/fleece if you feel the cold! It is beautiful outside
> but the air conditioning inside is very effective and controlled
> centrally so some of you may get a wee bit cold!

Centrally, as in "in all the buildings of the hotel", or as in "in the
entire conference center"? If the latter, then surely we can request the
air conditioning to be turned down a bit.

I’m asking because I clearly remember those aggressive changes in
temperature from last year. That’s very unhealthy. Sure enough, I ended
up with a sore throat and a cold. And I had pointed it out as something
that could be improved in the post-UDS survey.

Cheers,

Olivier